Enjoy incredible views and experience the stunning flora and fauna of this unique ecosystem on horseback in the foothills of El Yunque National Forest.
ATV PUERTO RICO
- Driver (Ages 16 and older)
- 2 Hours
- Driver (Ages 16 and older)
CARABALÍ ATV ADVENTURE
Join us on an exhilarating one-hour or two-hour ATV ride through the foothills of El Yunque National Forest! This invigorating ride exposes you to the spectacular scenery of Puerto Rico’s east coast as you roam through towering trees, tread through creeks, climb hills, and coast through vast rugged rainforest terrain on our 600cc ATVs!
Upon arrival, you are given a 10-minute introduction on how to operate the vehicle, including safety instructions. Then the real adventure begins as you ride through the rainforest, splash through the river, and more. Whether you are an experienced rider or a first-timer, you’re sure to have an exhilarating trip.
You also have the unique opportunity of stopping at Mameyes River, which comes directly from the rainforest, for a refreshing swim in its pure, clean, crystal-clear waters.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and must bring a physical valid driver’s license.
- Driver must be a minimum height of 60 inches tall.
- Passenger must be a minimum height of 60 inches tall.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- 450 pounds combined weight limit for each ATV.
WHAT TO BRING
- A physical valid Driver’s license
- Cellular to take pictures
- Bathing suit
- Cash for our Tropical Bar at Mameyes river stop
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO WEAR
- Closed toe shoes
- Long or short pants
- Bathing suit must be worn underneath your clothing
- Bathing suits do not qualify as attire, guests with bathing suits may purchase pants or shirts at souvenir shop.
- Face mask
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Food and beverages must be consumed only in designated areas as stated by law, ignoring to follow regulations can result in the cancelation of tour, and immediate expulsion from the park with no refund.
- Please arrive promptly 45 minutes before your activity’s start time to check in.
- Detailed directions are included in your confirmation email.
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present a physical credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching a physical valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
WHO CAN NOT PARTICIPATE
- Pregnant women
- Those with heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure
- Those with back, neck, knee surgeries or other physical conditions
- Those with motion sickness or dizziness