Explore Puerto Rico and its amazing beaches on horseback on this unforgettable adventure at Carabalí Rainforest Park!
- Book 2 hours and save!
CARABALÍ HORSEBACK RIDE
Enjoy incredible views and experience the stunning flora and fauna of this unique ecosystem as you explore it on horseback. This tour departs from Carabalí Rainforest Park and takes you into the foothills of El Yunque National Forest.
Our extraordinary horseback ride takes you alongside Mameyes River, whose fresh clear waters are perfect for cooling off during the half-hour swimming and refreshments break in the two-hour tour.
We give you a lesson in horseback riding, including safety rules and regulations, before departing. Our experienced staff determines the appropriate horse for you in accordance with weight, height, and experience.
- 250-pound weight limit for riders
- Minimum age is 3 years old.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
WHAT TO BRING
- Cellular to take pictures
- Bathing suit
- Cash for our Tropical Bar at Mameyes river stop
WHAT TO WEAR
- Closed shoes (sneakers or boots) MANDATORY
- Long trousers
- Please arrive 45 minutes before your activity’s start time to check in.
- Detailed directions are included in your confirmation email.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.