CARABALÍ BAR & GRILL - AMAZING FOOD AT AN AMAZING LOCATION
Now that you have worked up an appetite on one of our exciting adventures satisfy your hunger with our mouth-watering specials at Carabalí Bar & Grill Restaurant, featuring Puerto Rican traditional dishes in a casual and fun atmosphere.
Just steps from all the action at our 600-acre ranch, Carabalí Bar & Grill Restaurant is a Western-themed outpost, renowned for our sizzling steaks and tasty sides made with local ingredients. Open for lunch, dinner or private events.
- Sunday to Thursday from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm.
- Friday and Saturday from 11:30 am to 10:00 pm.
- Call 787-355-0773 for reservations.
SOUVENIR SHOP - GIFTS & MORE
Our store carries a large selection of gift items and souvenirs to remind you of one of the most exciting days during your visit to Carabalí Rainforest Adventure Park.
We sell magnets, key chains, coffee mugs, t-shirts, postcards, as well as handmade collections. We also stock some products that are very useful while participating in your Carabalí adventure, such as:
- Water shoes: perfect for exploring the rocky Mameyes River
- Bandanas: ideal for covering your mouth when conditions are dusty during ATV tour or horseback riding.
- Waterproof pouch: Protect your belongings from rain, rivers or mud
- Ponchos: You´re riding at the foothills of the rainforest, so this is added protection
- Hats & caps: In case you forgot yours, the tropical sun is very strong
- Fanny packs, bags: Leave your good leather items behind so they don´t get soiled.
- Insect repellent
COCO RÍO - ULTIMATE OFF-SITE VENUE
This state-of-the-art facility is located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest and was designed specifically for off-site events. To comfortably accommodate guests, all buildings, power and access facilities have been designed to the strictest resort standards. With over 20 acres and 17,000 square feet of open-air rain covered pavilions, ample restrooms, catering kitchen and hidden parking areas, Coco Río has all the amenities one expects with high end event planning.
It is the perfect location for celebrations, weddings, and events, both large and small. With easy access and serviceability, any size group may be accommodated. The design of Coco Rio allows for easy transition as well, such as a cocktail reception in one area and dinner in another.
- Located in the foothills of El Yunque Rainforest
- Over 15,000 sq. ft. of event space
- Near all mayor east coast resorts
In our ranch we offer the care and complete feeding of horses to private clients in 125 stables. We are proud of the excellent care and high security that we offer to all horses.