Carabalí offers exhilarating side-by-side UTV rides through our 600-acre ranch located at the foothills of El Yunque National Forest.
EL YUNQUE HAYRIDE
- Person (Ages 3 and up)
PUERTO RICO HAYRIDE
Enjoy a pleasure ride in an open wagon while experiencing the stunning flora and fauna of this unique ecosystem! This tour for all ages departs from Carabalí Rainforest Park and takes you into the foothills of El Yunque National Forest.
Along the way, you have the unique opportunity to stop at Mameyes River and swim in the cool, clear waters of the river. A hayride is the best way to discover the spectacular scenery of Puerto Rico’s east coast with the whole family.
This is the perfect activity if you want to explore the rainforest in a peaceful way without having to drive your own vehicle. Bring your whole group and enjoy a fun and relaxing ride!
WHAT TO BRING
- Cellular to take pictures
- Bathing suit
- Cash for our Tropical Bar at Mameyes river stop
WHAT TO WEAR
- Closed toe shoes
- Long or short pants
- Bathing suit must be worn underneath your clothing
- Bathing suits do not qualify as attire, guests with bathing suits may purchase pants or shirts at souvenir shop.
- Face mask
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Food and beverages must be consumed only in designated areas as stated by law, ignoring to follow regulations can result in the cancelation of tour, and immediate expulsion from the park with no refund.
- Activity level: Low
- Age limit: 3 years old (children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- Attire: Short or long pants and bathing suits