Enjoy incredible views and experience the stunning flora and fauna of this unique ecosystem on horseback in the foothills of El Yunque National Forest.
- Adults (Ages 12 and older)
BEACH HORSEBACK RIDE IN PUERTO RICO
Explore Puerto Rico and its amazing beaches on horseback on this unforgettable adventure at Carabalí Rainforest Park! The invigorating two-hour and a half horseback ride takes you off the beaten path to enjoy an incredible ride and experience a change of pace and scenery while basking in the Caribbean views and the beauty of this unique rainforest ecosystem.
This extraordinary tour takes you to the Mameyes River. In addition, you have the opportunity to ride your horse on one of the best known beaches in the Caribbean. It’s truly a dream come true!
This tour caters to all levels of riders: beginners, intermediate, and experienced riders are all welcome.
- The weight limit for riders is 250 pounds.
- Minimum age is 12 years old.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- Pregnant women cannot participate.
WHAT TO BRING
- Cellular to take pictures
- Bathing suit
- Credit card and cash to our Tropical Bar stop
WHAT TO WEAR
- Closed shoes (sneakers or boots) MANDATORY
- Long trousers
- Please arrive promptly 45 minutes before your start time to check in.
- Additional detailed directions are included in your confirmation email.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.