Carabalí Rainforest Adventure Park offers exhilarating one or two-hour ATV rides through the foothills of El Yunque National Forest. Come join us on this popular adventure!
- Family Friendly!
- Easy to Drive!
Upgrade your ride with the Maverick UTV! | Select the ‘Maverick UTVs’ upon booking.
- Pioneer/ Maverick Trail
- Maverick Sport
- 1-2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 1-2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
CARABALÍ UTV ADVENTURE
Explore stunning panoramic views aboard our premium 4×4 off-road touring vehicles! Carabalí offers exhilarating one and two-hour side-by-side UTV rides through our 600-acre ranch located at the foothills of El Yunque National Forest. During this invigorating ride, you get to experience the spectacular scenery of Puerto Rico’s east coast on our top-of-the-line Honda Pioneer or Can Am Maverick UTVs.
Upon arrival, we give you a ten-minute introduction on how to operate the vehicle, including safety instructions, and provide you with helmets as a safety precaution. We make sure you feel feel safe and secure, whether you are an experienced rider or a first-timer.
On our two-hour tour, you have time to relax and swim for 30 minutes in the crystal-clear waters of the Mameyes River, which originates in El Yunque.
Eight of our vehicles have the capacity to accommodate up to 4 guests, making this tour perfect for families and large groups. We also have 1 Maverick Sport 1000 and 4 Maverick Trail 800’s for 1-2 guests.
If you would prefer not to drive your own vehicle, we do offer a guide-driven option where you can ride along in one of our UTVs with a park guide counting as an additional passenger. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and must bring a physical valid driver’s license.
- Driver must be a minimum height of 60 inches tall.
- Passenger must be a minimum height of 42 inches tall.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- 1000 pounds combined weight limit for each UTV.
- Pioneer 700cc
- Maverick Trial 800 CanAm
- Maverick Sport 1000 CanAm (Upgrade)
WHAT TO BRING
- A physical valid Driver’s license
- Cellular to take pictures
- Bathing suit
- Cash for our Tropical Bar at Mameyes river stop
WHAT TO WEAR
- Closed shoes (sneakers or boots) MANDATORY
- Either long trousers or shorts are suitable
- Please arrive promptly 45 minutes before your activity’s start time to check in.
- Detailed directions are included in your confirmation email.
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present a physical credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching a physical valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
WHO CAN NOT PARTICIPATE
- Those with heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure
- Those with back, neck, knee surgeries or other physical conditions
- Expectant mothers
- Those with motion sickness or dizziness