Carabalí Rainforest Adventure Park offers exhilarating one or two-hour ATV rides through the foothills of El Yunque National Forest. Come join us on this popular adventure!
UTV PUERTO RICO
- Family Friendly!
- Easy to Drive!
Upgrade your ride with the Maverick UTV! | Select the ‘Maverick UTVs’ upon booking.
- 1 Hour
- 2 Hour
- UTV Rides
- 1-2 People
- 3 People
- 4 People
- 5 People
- 6 People
CARABALÍ UTV ADVENTURE
Explore stunning panoramic views aboard our premium 4×4 off-road touring vehicles! Carabalí offers exhilarating one and two-hour side-by-side UTV rides through our 600-acre ranch located at the foothills of El Yunque National Forest. During this invigorating ride, you get to experience the spectacular scenery of Puerto Rico’s east coast on our top-of-the-line Honda Pioneer or Can Am Maverick UTVs.
Upon arrival, we give you a ten-minute introduction on how to operate the vehicle, including safety instructions, and provide you with helmets as a safety precaution. We make sure you feel feel safe and secure, whether you are an experienced rider or a first-timer.
On our two-hour tour, you have time to relax and swim for 30 minutes in the crystal-clear waters of the Mameyes River, which originates in El Yunque.
Eight of our vehicles have the capacity to accommodate up to 4 guests, making this tour perfect for families and large groups. We 4 Maverick Trail 800’s for 1-2 guests.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old and must bring a physical valid driver’s license.
- Driver must be a minimum height of 60 inches tall.
- Passenger must be a minimum height of 42 inches tall.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by someone 18 or older.
- 1000 pounds combined weight limit for each UTV.
- Select your UTV | For 1 or 3 people. | All drivers must present a physical valid drivers license
For 1-2 people combined weight limit of 700 pounds
For 1-3 people combined weight limit 800 pounds
For 1-6 people combined weight limit 800 pounds (4 adults max)
WHAT TO BRING
- A physical valid Driver’s license
- Cellular to take pictures
- Bathing suit
- Cash for our Tropical Bar at Mameyes river stop
WHAT IS REQUIRED TO WEAR
- Closed toe shoes
- Long or short pants
- Bathing suit must be worn underneath your clothing
- Bathing suits do not qualify as attire, guests with bathing suits may purchase pants or shirts at souvenir shop.
- Face mask
FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- Food and beverages must be consumed only in designated areas as stated by law, ignoring to follow regulations can result in the cancelation of tour, and immediate expulsion from the park with no refund.
- Please arrive promptly 45 minutes before your activity’s start time to check in.
- Detailed directions are included in your confirmation email.
- For your security, at check-in you are required to present a physical credit card that was used to pay for your booking and matching a physical valid photo identification. The name listed on your credit card must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.
- Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours’ notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.
WHO CAN NOT PARTICIPATE
- Pregnant women
- Those with heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure
- Those with back, neck, knee surgeries or other physical conditions
- Those with motion sickness or dizziness